Skip to main content

Full text of "Emails between Donald Duckworth and LA City re Westchester BID 2015"

See other formats

Re: CROSSWALK AT In N Out

Subject: Re: CROSSWALK AT In N Out
From: Fred Sutton <fred.sutton@lacity.org>

Date: 01/23/2015 12:10 PM

To: Miki Payne <Miki@hbdrollinger.com>

CC: Donald Duckworth <duckworth.donald@gmail.com>, "Jeff Rudolph
(jrudolph@cscmail.org)" <jrudolph@cscmail.org>

Hi Miki,

I believe they selected this as a possible location to put in the cross walk lights
(Push Button Crosswalk) which is why the removal stalled. Will follow up and see
what the deal is.

Kind regards,

. i- u Frederick Sutton

Logo5-web. p/g/d Deputy: Westchester, Playa Del Rey & Playa Vista
Councilmember Mike Bonin
City of Los Angeles

310-568-8772 | www.llthdistrict.com

Sign Up for Mike's Email Updates

Download the City of Los Angeles MyLA311 app for smartphones!

Android Downloa

MyLA311 links Angelenos with the services and information they need to enjoy their city, beautify their community and stay connected with
their local government. With MyLA311, City of Los Angeles information and services are just a few taps away.

On Fri, Jan 23, 2015 at 12:08 PM, Miki Payne < Miki@hbdrol nger.com > wrote:

Hi Fred,

At one point we were trying to get the crosswalk on Sepulveda at the In N Out
removed and I got the In N Out's approval (wholehearted) to remove it. To date
it remains.

Sadly, we had an incident this week where at the last moment, motorists
(including our Parking Spot bus) noticed a pedestrian and they were forced to
slam on the breaks. In this case, one of our Parking Spot customers was thrown
in the bus and injured. Please update me as to the status of this endeavor.

l of 2

08/15/2018 10:10 AM

Re: CROSSWALK AT In N Out

Thank you.